Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eternity in a Minute

-------------------------------I think I spoke to you about my dream the other night, it was a steady flicker of pain that seemed to burn the whole night long. I was trapped it seemed in a movie I was watching my self act in where I had forgotten all my lines. I was mute and being asked to speak, and dancing a stuttering dance. Everyone expected me to keep the scene going and tried condescendingly to play along with my fright, the stage and its players would flick smoothly through various arrangements and I only froze more completely, and then the ground became frictionless and an exit impossible. -------------------------------

No comments:

Blog Archive

Follow naffidy on Twitter Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux