Monday, December 11, 2006

Snatched Away! Part 2

I decided to investigate what the hell was going on with this mister Jim Cummins or ---- "I Braineater." So went back to "Kits" and talked to Mrs Cofflin (my old high school art teacher). She didn't know him personally and she certainly didn't give him my number, but she knew who he was. She said that he played in DOA, an 80's punk band from here in Vancouver.
When I got home I did some of my own research online and found this out: He's from Vancouver and lives here now, he's a big part of the vancouver art scene right now, and he did album covers and poster art for a lot punk bands in the 80's on the west coast. I couldn't find much other than that yet, but now that I know who he is, how did he get my number?!

No comments:

Follow naffidy on Twitter Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Blog Directory by Blog Flux